You can have the best actors, the coolest set on earth, the most awarded screenplay writer in the world, but still it's not sure your movie will be any good. Please put your examples here.
You can have great musicians, extraordinary instruments and an extremely talented agent, but it's not sure your next EP will be a success. Please put your examples here.
You can have plenty money, the most experienced marketing manager and a lot of customers, but you can't be sure your new campaign will increase sales. Yes, put your examples here.
In all of this cases (and in almost every possible case in life) what you need is an idea. One of the way that work best for me to be inspired is reading. Especially blogs. Today is BlogDay, so let me share 5 of the plenty of blogs I read everyday. Not because they're more inspiring than others, just because they're an example of inspiring digital places that can be a sparkle for your own ideas.
So, if you aren't reading them yet, please meet:
- 20thfog.com (Italian) - As Ottavio says "A blog about stuff". Everyday life meets marketing and social media;
- Lucadelladora.com (Italian) - Luca's blog. He's a geolocation lover and specialist. Read this for good social media suggestions;
- Davidspinks.com - David's blog is a good source of insights and thinking about social media and its impact on communication and everyday life;
- Conversationagent.com - I'd be surprised if you don't know Valeria's blog. Anyway, if you don't, read about marketing, from a sociological point of view, with a focus on business;
- Brasstackthinking.com - Amber and Tamsen talk about how to develop motivation, strategies, tools and tactics to - like they say - "make things happen". Very interesting;
- Buzzes.eu (Mostly Italian) - Enrico Giubertoni's blog, at the intersection between technology and marketing, with a strond focus on digital and social media;